The new release includes a Patch Management module for the operating system and third party applications, integrated using the same console and same Agent of Aether products.
The new Patch Management includes:
- Ability to patch all Windows operating systems and hundreds of third-party applications (Java, Adobe, Firefox, …).
- Unified management from the Aether Web console. No need to deploy a new agent on workstations and servers.
- Real-time patching.
- Combined with Adaptive Defense, ability to isolate computers with critical vulnerabilities and patch them once are isolated.
- Dashboards displaying the network patching status (computers not updated, patches not applied, etc.).
- Customizable lists with filters to see the computers without certain types of patches.
- Scheduled or manual updates of patches in Real-time.
- Control over the timing of necessary system restarts after patching.
- Automatic management of patch interdependencies.
- Caching of downloaded patches.
- Roles with granular permissions to regulate access to Patch Management features.
- Patching activity log.
The new Patch Management will be sold as an additional module to any client with any product (EP/EPP/AD/AD360) based on Aether.
Want to find out more? Contact our presales team:
Telephone: 22 441 514
E-mail: support @cy.pandasecurity.com